Thursday, July 4, 2013

In which Anonymus Maximus echo echo echo.


Sometimes, I don't know how to make sense. Sometimes I think thoughts that I cannot communicate, because I do not yet have the words. [It is all shapes and colours and movement. Smells and sounds, strange music and emotive experience that differs from the norm. Case Law is the edge of a deep purple spiders web. Happy is a spinning-spinning-spinning sensation.] And then I need to find something to echo, modify a script. See what happens in the echo chamber.
This is one of those times:


I'm talking about communication tonight. This might take a while, but let me see if I can get my point across.

I have so many metaphors and phrases for communication. For different aspects of communication. For language and concepts and meanings and communication. For words.
I don't word very well. I echo echo echo.
And sometimes I do original speech, and that in itself is an echo.
Echo echo echo.

Speech is the vocalized form of human communication. It is based upon the syntactic combination of lexicals and names that are drawn from very large vocabularies. Speech is also an American composer. Avant-garde, I'm told.
Sometimes language is too much and not enough, all at the same time. I don't word very well. Words are inefficient.
Echo echo echo.

Words are shorthands for concepts. I communicate in concepts. In ideas. In structures. And I rarely use my own words to do it. Echolalia is metalanguage. And this is an echo echo echo. Words are an elaborate metaphor.

Echo echo echo.
Error message: Duplicate comment detected: it looks like you’ve already said that!

Scripts to smooth interactions with a largely allistic world. Scripts to handle those who can't tolerate my communication. Scripts, because why not? What can I get you - fine thank you. There are some stumbles, when people forget their lines, veers off script. If you learn how to prompt them back on, things will work out.
I know, right?!
Echo echo echo.

I am on Tumblr. I wasn't on tumblr, and then I was, and I wasn't because I was a little bit afraid of tumblr, and then I was and I was still a little bit afraid of tumblr, and then I realised that tumblr is really just glorified echolalia and then I wasn't afraid.

Because.
Echo echo echo.

Tell me a joke and make me smile.

Absolutely no decorum, whatsoever.
Echo echo echo.